Good Guys Go to Heaven Bad Guys go to Pattaya !

Good Guys Go to Heaven Bad Guys go to Pattaya


Thailand blog: Pattaya (and Bangkok)

Another one from Asia! Because Asia first 
This one is no different than the posts of Bali (Indonesia) and Langkawi (Malaysia), it’s just that seas and beaches feed me with sheer joy! Although, I made a trip to Pattaya (and Bangkok) before Bali and Langkawi, the experience wasn’t as amazing as these two. I guess, my idea of giving ‘guided tour” a shot, was the reason behind! It was the first and most probably the last guided tour of my life! Personally, I am not a huge fan of the guided tours. I rather believe in Do-it-Yourself kind of travel. Reasons: I am always the boss; nobody makes me want to do things I don’t really enjoy doing. (J) I like to travel sometimes to get over with my routine life. While, guided tours follow routines! I like to eat or or go out when I feel like. I sometimes prefer sleep over sunrises. I don’t enjoy museums. And most importantly, the sense of achievement, when I actually made it back to hotel (without getting lost), that is a true adrenaline rush for me!   😁😁😁

That being said, you can not however ignore the beauty and the uniqueness of this place. Young lads should definitely give Pattaya, a go; this place has got enormous to offer!  When they say, Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya, they mean it ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Things to do:

In Pattaya: Spending the entire day relaxing by the sea and hitting the walking streets when the sun goes down! You shouldn’t be missing the amazing night life. Taking a stroll around the walking street, trying varieties of cocktails, Thai beer (Chang) with some tight Thai rock music, that was what I was up to during my entire stay.

In Bangkok: The saying that “You should be spending your money on experience, not things”, should have been discovered before Bangkok!  When, in Bangkok, spend money in things, it’s cheaper than in half of the world (Can’t I just randomly guess on my own blog? :p)  So, going on a shopping spree in Bankgok, another mandatory thing to do !


P.S. These pictures of Pattaya and Bangkok were taken way before when I was struggling with the ABCs of Digital SLRs.

When City meets the Ocean


My first Para Sailing experience! 

It's not complete without some boats :)
PATTAAYAAAaaa!
When Ocean meets the Mountain!
Boats to take the underwater junkies to where they belong!
The abandoned one !

The view in the night, looks way better than in the picture!

One of the not to be missed site in Bangkok! 

Also this! 

Part of the same Temple! 

For them extreme sports Lovers! 



Comments