An Exhilarating Trip to Bali

As the name suggests, the man behind the lens is a lawyer from Nepal. Despite being a lawyer and human rights activist, I am strongly fascinated about traveling and photography. Hence, the picture might not stand amongst the best of photographies you have witnessed so far, however, not too bad from a lawyer’s angle, aye! 

To start, I need a kickass memory to paint my blog with. Here I’m sharing my Bali experience: the memories are tried and revealed through photographs of the travel.

In December 2016 we (along with my wife, having same daring and adventure equation of mine) traveled to Bali. You’ll know it, Bali is an island in Indonesia. All those brags and big talks about the beauty of this place is spot on and very true. This place has everything to offer you, be it dirt biking in the mountains, bicycle in the greens and plains of Ubud hills, beaches and parties in Kuta, Yoga and meditation in calm and serene locations (Ubud), Seas and water sports, scuba, Jet ski everything. It was until I visited Bali, Scuba diving and Surfing remained within my bucket list. Off they go now, I can’t explain the happiness inside out :D. The ‘not so expensive’ trait of this place allures you more to get up and go plan your vacation. Although I don’t have a very long travel experience (I do it quite a few time though), I definitely felt this place as one of the best place that I have ever traveled in my life. Hence, it's a first post for this blog.  

Sharing with you all Bali from a Lawyer's Lens: 


Sit Back, Have a Drink and Relax: Life Still Goes On 




Sailing in the Indian Ocean: Pretty much sums of the whole journey  

Sand Swing and Sea: The Colors of Kuta Beach 

  UBUD: Otherside of Bali is all about the rainforest, rice field land terrace, paddy field, Calm and Yogas. An escapade from the beach life, parties music and loud scenes of Legion region

Also UBUD 

The Colours and my love and struggle for Wave Photography

The Greens and Blues of Bali: Uluwatu is another great attraction of Bali  

Continued Effort and Struggle for Wave Photography

This is all about Legion Region of Bali: Kuta Beach 

It's the Wave again :)

And Again 

Hinduism is widely practiced religion is Bali: Scriptures/temples like these are quite ubiquitous in and around Bali  

The woman in the picture struggling with the scooter is My Wife :) 

Words fall short in times like these. Another beach in Legion region of Bali


Comments